Fenugreek is considered to be the oldest medicines plant in human history. It has been utilized as a galactagogue. Fenugreek seed is a rich source of essential amino acids, especially lysine, leucine, and total aromatic amino acids
Extraction Process (How to Make):
Fenugreek oil is derived from seeds of fenugreek herb through steam distillation.
It is yellowish with a hint of brown color. Its aroma is fragrant with tonnes of bitterness. Fenugreek seed essential oil contains volatile compounds.
Fenugreek oil contains various nutrients: omega cardinene, alpha- cadinol, gamma-eudesmol, and alpha-bisabolol.
13 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses:
- It is used in aromatherapy as it contains volatile compounds which for ushering in several healing actions.
- It is rich in soluble Fiber that really awesome for reducing weight Loss.
- It cures acne; it reduces inflammation, swelling (More essential oil for Swelling) pain and redness around pimples.
- As Fenugreek oil has anti-oxidant qualities, prevents pimples from oxidizing and also blackheads formation by preventing cells from free radical damage.
- It is used for the treatment of boils, carbuncles, cysts, furuncles, ingrown hair and folliculitis.
- It prevents cancer as it has anti-carcinogenic property.
- It promotes blood circulation.
- It provides relief from swelling, caused by hives and itching.
- It is used in a massage oil (Jojoba Oil) as it soothes the skin so provides relieving from inflammation.
- It is used to remove phlegm from the throat, provide relief from coughs and bronchitis.
- It has hypoglycemic activity, used in the treatment of Diabetes as it lowers down the blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Fenugreek seed Oil is work as Natural Ingredient for weight loss.
- It mimics estrogen hormone in females as it contains diosgenin which is used to make synthetic estrogen.
Safety and Precaution:
Use carefully, this essential oil can affect blood sugar levels in people with diabetes as it is hypoglycemic.
Avoid using it that cause early contraction and also may cause unusual body odor.