Agribot Combo: Agriculture Drone Advanced Radars used for collision avoidance with Camera AGRIBOT is India's first government approved drone. It is tested by IARI, PAU, HAU and many corporate. Agribot is a hexacopter used for spraying plant protection chemicals in the fields. Agribot is best suited for spraying in every crop. The chemical drops reach every leaf and root of the crop which is not possible with other spraying methods. Agribot agriculture drone is India's first type of certified agriculture drone approved by DGCA. It is a multipurpose drone for agriculture with multiple payloads such as spraying, broadcasting and crop health monitoring. It is the most advanced and safest agri-drone with smart features like radar based collision detection and avoidance, terrain following and smart battery failsafe.
1. Advanced Radars used for collision avoidance with Camera.
2. Plan and edit flight path intelligently.
3. You can plan the liters you want to spray per acre.
4. You can select the overlap you want.
5. You can select different shapes of farm.