Agribot (10 L) - Advance Agriculture Sprayer Drone
Shipping At NZ & AU
Agribot (10 L) - Advance Agriculture Sprayer Drone : Approved by DGCA IoTechWorld Avigation Pvt Ltd, A drone manufacturing company based in Gurgaon, Haryana. AGRIBOT (10L) - An agriculture drone, manufactured in India, approved by DGCA, NP-NT compliant and tested by IARI, MOA, PAU, HAU and Many Corporates. The AGRIBOT is a multipurpose drone used for -
1. Spraying of Pesticides, Fungicides, Herbicides etc
2. Broadcasting of Seeds, Granules, Fertilizers etc
3. Multispectral Sensor mounting for crop health analysis. Formulation - Only 8L to 10L water is required to spray 1 acres of crop area in 6 minutes.
Mode - Autonomous Safety Features -
1. RTL (Return to launch) - Tank empty, Battery drain and mission complete.
2. Smart battery fail safe to automatic calculate the battery%
3. Collision Avoidance - RADAR (22 meters)
4. Terrain Following - RADAR (22 meters)
5. Resume Mission - Spray is resumed from where it left, accuracy (up to 1 meters)
6. Landing Accuracy - Within 30 cm
7. Geo Fencing.
8. RTK enabled
9. Provision for RGB Camera for monitoring the spray - 5km range and HD video transmission on GCS.
10. Mill Grade components
11. Single & dual GPS with accuracy within 1 meter
12. 3rd Party insurance is available
13. DGCA compliances - UIN/UAOP/FTO PILOT LICENSE
14. Dedicated centers, dealers for after sales support - PAN India
1. RTL (Return to Launch) - Tank Empty, Battery Drain, Mission Complete
2. RADAR - 2 RADAR's for Collision Avoidance (22 meters) and 1 RADAR for terrain following when crop canopy is uneven.
3. Landing Accuracy - Within 30 cm
4. Resume Mission - Within 50